Sunday, April 27, 2014

New Investigators

Buona Pasqua tutti! This week we ate a lot of columbo this week because our english class students gave us them to eat. For easter we stayed at home and enjoyed our nice columbo and chocolate egg! 

This week our genealogy class started! I am so excited. I hope that more people will come next week because it went very well. I hope that I will be able to understand how to look up my family names after this course as well. 

This past week we found about three new investigators that we are very excited about. One of which is an artist, writer, professor for university, loves fashion and makeup. She is awesome. She is one of the coolest investigators that I have ever had. She reads from the Book of Mormon and prays. We are going to see the ocean with her today for pday and get gelato. On Easter she gave us Easter gifts which was hilarious. She gave me a shawl and an Italian romance novel..haha too good. 

One of our investigators is in the hospital and we visit her everyday. One day she said to us, "Mi prendi?" and we thought that she meant to walk around the hospital but she meant to leave the hospital.. So she tried to escape from the hospital and as we were leaving that day. We learned that now we have to be specific with where we walk with her. hah We invited her to do a commitment and she has a hard time looking into peoples eyes. So I said " Guardami agli occhi"...So she looked into my eyes and then looked away. It is always entertaining.

Monday part of our district meeting was via telefono..which was pretty hilarious. 

Sorry my brain is so scattered today. The work is moving forward here in Ravenna. We have some great potentials for investigators and I am pleased with that. Thank you for all of your prayers. I have truly felt them this past week. 

Vi voglio bene,

Sorella Rebecca Carter


Buona Pasqua!








bici

I made carrot cake for pasqua!


kinder egg


district meeting via telefono per un po'


my shawl and italian romance novel


buona pasqua!


chiesa




No comments:

Post a Comment