Friday, July 25, 2014

Scambio

Well this week has gone by fast! 

This past week we were teaching one of our investigators who is practically atheist but still believes in something greater in life. When we were teaching her she begin to ask us lots of questions about the plan of salvation. I will be honest I was a little bit scared because I wanted to answer her in a way that would help her the most to understand what we believe. She told us that is hard to believe that there is a God when so many bad things happen in the world. It was such a interesting lesson because by the end we sang "Where can I turn for peace" and the room was filled with complete peace and the spirit. 

She asked us to pray for her that she would be able to believe like we do in the plan of Salvation. I am so grateful for our Savior Jesus Christ and the hope that we have because of him. His atonement and suffering is finished and likewise for us one day the trials that we face will end as well! Sorella Yost and I were talking about that after our lesson with her. I am grateful for the people who ask questions like this because it helps me to think and to understand the doctrine better. 

Tonight we have our branch talent show! Wish us luck! I am hoping that it will go well tonight! 

I had an interview with President Dibb and Ravenna is so close to becoming a ward! It is exciting! I don't know if I will be here for that day, but I know thtat it is going to happen soon I am sure. 

Monday and Tuesday I had a scambio with the sorelle in Rimini and this time I went to Rimini!! It was so much fun because I was with Sorella Clawson and she was the sorella who took my spot when I left Como.. So to say the least she caught me up with all of the mos recent como news! It was tooo much fun! I realized that I want to make sure that I am doing everything with the reasoning because I love my heavenly father. So it will be easier t do the work when it is slower. 

Funny moment of the week was seeing a cat wearing a diaper! No joke! haha It was hilarious

Friday is Sorella Yost's birthday so I am trying to do something fun for her. It will be a fun day for sure. 

I am grateful for this time that I have to serve the Lord. I am learning so much each and every single day. 

vi voglio bene,

sorella rebecca carter

our branch activity last week in the mountains!




branch activity in corniolo 


bbq.. italian style


like zorro!



happy birthday sorella yost a little bit early


scambio with sorella clawson


brownies gone bad... the top cooked..but not the middle.. it still tastes good! 










No comments:

Post a Comment