Sunday, October 26, 2014

viene fonte di ogni grazia

All that I can say is that time is going by very fast.. My brain and body get more and more tired eachday but it is crazy to think that I only have one more week left in Italy as a missionary. 

I am realizing that it is going to be a little bit hard when I get home so you all will have to be ready for some fun times ahead. 

This week we are in a trio! This is my third two week trio! So it is going to be a little bit crazy this last week for me. 

Last week I ate cow lungs.. That was interesting to say the least. It had the consistency of a sponge.. ha 

I speak italian english at times...I now say,"I have 20 years" instead of, " I am 20 years old"..So it is going to be a little difficult for me to speak english when I get home. 

As you can probably notice I am getting a little bit spacey and out of it. So I am sorry if what I am writting doesn't make any sense. 

This weekend we have stake conference and we are singing a song called "Come thou fount of every blessing". As we were practicing this song on sunday I began to feel gratitude for my Savior because through him and his sacrifice I have recieved all of these blessings in my life. I am so grateful for our Savior Gesù Cristo because as we have faith in him all things are possible. I am so grateful that we will sing this song because it fills me with gratitude for everything that the Lord has taught me in this year and a half. 

The girls are ready for baptism this weekend we just have to figure out the date. I am just praying that I will be here when they get baptized. The oldest sister bore her testimony to us saying that she knows that this is the true church. They are all so excited to be baptized and are so ready for this day. I am grateful to have been able to teach them and see their faith and their love for our Heavenly Father. 

I love you all and I will write you all one more time next week. 

love, 
Sorella Rebecca Carter




last pday we hiked the duomo in milano 




duomo




milano




sud america. the classic food. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment