Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Peru or Italy?

This past week I realized that I am serving in the same milano area where dad served, which is so awesome. The Lord is so interesting and I am excited to keep working here in Milano Cimiano. 

Today we dropped off Sorella Haslem to the train station, which was sad. I hope that everything will be okay. I am sure we will get lost every now again, but that is okay. It is going to be an adventure this next transfer. It keeps it more interesting that way! 

There are so many peruvians here in milano sometimes I wonder if I am serving in peru or italy... It is great! They are all so sweet here. 

It feels like fall her in Milano. It has been raining pretty much everyday here in Milano. It is pretty much hilarious everyday. I will never forget the rain in Italy. That will probably be one of my favorite memories of Italy. Getting soaking wet during summer. It makes me smile thinking about all of the funny memories that I have had with the rain. 

We are so busy here in Milano. There is so much work to do and there is always something that we can be doing. We have a wonderful investigator right now who is only 19 years old and is so cute and pure. We set a baptismal date with her for the end of october. After we prayed with her on our knees and she said the prayer. She said such a genuine and heartfelt prayer. She wants to know the truth and trying to figure out what is right. I love meeting with her and I hope that I will still be here when she will be baptized. 

There is a lot of work here to be done and it is exhausting! I am tired all of the time! But it is great to be this busying and always on the go. 

I am grateful this week again for the atonement of Gesù Cristo because through him I am not only  capable of changing behavior, but I am capable of changing my behavior as Tad R. Callister says. That is my goal for these last two transfers. To change my nature with some of my little weaknesses. 

I love my mission although I am tired, it continues to enhance my knowledge of my Savior Gesù Cristo and because of him we have this knowledge of our loving heavenly father. 

I love you all more than I can even begin to express! Enjoy the week and the blessings that the Lord has given us! 

love, 
Sorella Rebecca Carter




lima peru?


my life everyday on the metro


this one is for dad! we go to same area dad went to! 


last time to the duomo all together!


gelato! never get's old! 


metro








No comments:

Post a Comment