Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Blessed be the day!

I love my new companion Sorella Yost! She is wonderful. She is from Washington and is hilarious! It feels like last summer in Italy with Sorella McCann. But seriously it is bringing back all of the good summer memories. We are having so much fun together.. I just hope I can serve with her for more than one transfer.. shesh! that is seriously all that I want. ha But all is going well. 

New beginnings went so well! I was nervous that no one was going to come, but in the end they all made it! Such a relief. I talked about the motto, theme, emblem and all of the different classes in the young womens program. It went well. I hope that the young women will remember that night for the rest of their lives. 

We gave the lesson in young womens on Sunday about making our prayers more meaningful and it was so much fun teaching these young women. I also gave my talk on Sunday and it went well. I am grateful for the spirit because I didn't say anything that I had wrote down to talk about. I had one new convert come up to me and he told me that he cried and it was so sweet. A woman in the ward thanked me as well so I am glad that at least I touched two hearts in the congregation. 

So the weekend of craziness is over. All is well. Tutto ben. 

The other day we were riding our bikes and all of the sudden we saw pugs...Not just one pug or two pugs.. There were five pugs. I told Sorella Yost we have to take a u-turn. It was a little army of five pugs. It was a hilarious sight to see. 

I have learned never do finding while walking with your bike. 

Firstly because you feel awkward.
Secondly you look like you are being creepy. 
Thirdly because it isn't very effective.

So I will not be doing that again ever. It was just because there was no place to lock up our bikes and I didnt want to get lost and forget where we put the bikes..haha oh well

We found the miracle parco yesterday.. We found 6 new investigators there in just one evening. We are going back there again and are hoping to keep finding some golden people there. 

We have a new simp at a gelateria (I know don't judge us) but she m,et with the misionaries a year ago and when we talked to her she pulled out her book of mormon that they gave to her! what? It was a pretty awesome little miracle in the gelateria! 

Blessed be the day. So everyday after we finish planning we say what our miracle for the day was or as Sorella Yost and I like to call it "BBTD" or "Blessed be the day"..We are having too much fun together. ha 

It is warm. The work is building up. I love it here in ravenna! 

Love,

Sorella Rebecca Carter

our district!








the army of pugs.. 
also I forgot to say that this past week that I got a bug bite on my eye and I looked like sloth from the goonies..no joke.. It was pretty bad yesterday
















davide e isabella
spesa. bici. sorella yost! mosaicinouvi inizi (new beginnings) I love Sorella Yost. Our first day together we already had inside jokes together..It is literally too much fun together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment