Monday, October 21, 2013

Rainy Days


This week I was pretty stressed because of transfers. But the good news is that I am staying in Como with Sorella Stephens. Seriously I love Sorella Stephens when I am doing something weird/random she just goes along with what I am doing and always brings a smile to my face. I am very lucky to be serving with her for another transfer in Como. She has such a joy of life and is always smiling even when things get challenging. She is the best and I am very grateful to have her as my companion.

I love como. The more I am here the more I love this city. The ward members are the greatest people. I look up to all of them so much. They are all such strong members of the church and such amazing examples to me. I appreciate their testimonies and I am truly blessed to be with these people for one more transfer. I love to see their love for this church because itmakes me love it even more myself. I wish you  could all know these ward members because they all have so much joy for life and such a love for the lord.

Last week I finished the Book of Mormon. I have such a strong testimony of this book. I know that it is true. I know that those who read this book and pray about it can recieve an answer whether or not this book is true. I feel very blessed to be able to talk about this book to other people because this book has truly changed my life.

I am very grateful to be able to represent Gesù Cristo and to talk about this church everyday. Being far away from home you begin to realize what is truly important to you in your life. I love the lord and I am grateful for this opportunity to bring his message to the children of Como, Italy. It is hard I am not going to lie, ma when I think about all of the blessings I have recieved from the Lord, I realize how I need to share this message to the people of italy.

Something that I realize more and more everyday is how much heavenly father loves his children. I have a testimony of this and I know that he is so very much aware of us and he wants us to have joy in this life. There are some many people that we meet everyday and I feel so honored to share the gospel to people who have never heard of this church before. Yesterday we taught to different woman and both told us "Thank you for teaching me this because now I have hope" and "Thank you for sharing with me the love of Heavenly Father". There are so many people who are grateful to hear this message and I am so blessed that I am able to share it with them.

I have also seen each day the importance of faith. I know that when we have faith truly all things are possible. I love reading in the Book of Mormon about Nephi and Lehi and seeing how much faith and trust they had in the Lord. They did so many things that everyone mocked them for and for following the promptings they recieved. I am grateful for their examples because it makes me want to have even more faith and trust in the will of God.
I am very blessed and I know there will be new things to learn this transfer in Como. I love you all and I am grateful for all of your love and prayers.

love,

Sorella Carter



Lets just say it has been raining just a little bit here in como.. ha


Our view from our apartment



Stormy days in Como


No comments:

Post a Comment