Wednesday, March 27, 2013

How can I be?

Today I finished the Book of Mormon. It is a bittersweet feeling because this time that I read it I honestly have felt as if I knew Nephi, Moroni, Ammon, Abinadi, Captain Moroni, Samuel the Lamanite and all the other people in the Book of Mormon. I feel as if I understand their character a little more this time and it makes me want to strive to be bold like them. I know that the Book of Mormon is true. I have prayed about it so many times and each time I pray about it I receive the same feeling and answer: that it is true. I love the peace that this book brings me each time I read.

I have seen this video many times before but this time it truly made me think "How can I be more like my Savior?". I think it is a good question to have a reality check for ourselves and to show what we personally need to work on to become more like these great people from the Book of Mormon.


No comments:

Post a Comment